Here is our professional and friendly team! 4 members at the moment but we think that more are coming! If you are interested in working with us, drop us an email email@example.com
He claims he is the boring person in the office but it is so not so true (Ahah!). Yes, our founder, Mark. He is in the software industry and has been working in his own companies for over 30 years. After many years of success in the field, he wants to give something back so, dZine is founded, to use technology for good and hopefully help a number of worthwhile charities along the way.
Some extra info about Mark
1. Fav food: Italian
2. Fav drink: Red wine
3. Fav city: Brisbane
4. Fav animal: Dog
5. Fav place: Seville
6. The best moment of your life: Watching my three children come into the world
7. What makes you a pleasant day: Champagne at sunset
8. A motto to share: “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
Chief Technology Officer
Jason has been working in the IT industry for around 26 years across a number of different industries ranging from security work, 2D and 3D graphics programming, IOT, and now pretty much a full stack developer. Most of the time he has been working for Mark in a number of different startup companies, and so it continues. He enjoys programming as both a full-time career and also as a hobby in the spare time, along with meeting people and hanging out with his family.
Some extra info about Mark
1. Fav food: Steak or Lamb
2. Fav drink: Red Wine
3. Fav city: Don't really have one, but probably a European city of some description.
4. Fav animal: Red-tailed black cockatoo
5. Fav place: Jacobs well, gold coast
6. The best moment of your life: Having kids
7. What makes you a pleasant day: Spending time out on the water at Jacobs well, usually on the JetSki.
8. A motto to share: "Work hard, Play hard"
“I believe in “NII”, Nothing Is Impossible! Only if you work hard on that. If you give me a problem, I present with a solution. Keep trying, keep working! I do not aim to celebrate every time as a winner but I certainly will survive as a loser. From an elder brother of 4 sons to a student leader, from a part time waiter who doesn’t have any idea to tide up my apron to an awarded bar manager, this could elaborate what I have done in my early life. I am proud to be taken part in this group, to contribute my effort to the community, being a man for and with others!”
Some extra info about Dominic
1. Fav food: Northern Italian food
2. Fav drink: German Riesling (White wine)
3. Fav city: New York
4. Fav animal: Polar bear
5. Fav place: Santorini
6. The best moment of your life: The day I knew I would become a dad
7. What makes you a relaxing day: A glass of wine at the balcony overlooking sunset with an airport view
8. A motto to share: Happiness is the key to life
Here comes our always in a calm and happy mood web developer, Kalun. What makes him really relaxed? The answer is playing games/watching videos and listening to music! (Web developers know that feeling LOL) Other than that, he loves travelling and having delicious food and spending time with his partner and family.
Some extra info about Kalun
1. Fav food: Sweets
2. Fav drink: Orange juice
3. Fav country: Japan
4. Fav animal: Dog
5. Fav place: Salar de Uyuni
6. The best moment of your life: Staying with my partner
7. What makes you a relaxing day: To have sufficient rest and sleep
8. A motto to share: Enjoy your life
Web & Graphics Designer
A not-so-typical-HK girl with short hair that spent a few years in Melbourne studying/living/playing/ exploring. The official Web & graphic designer and the unofficial DJ of the house. The “always-eating-person” in the office and the first thing to start a working day: open Spotify to play music! (Can’t imagine an office that’s without music!) What’s making her nervous? No water in the office! Because she drinks more than 3 Liters water a day, what a healthy habit, isn’t it?
Some extra info about Tikka
1.Fav food: Veggies
2.Fav drinks: lemon water (with honey)
3.Fav city/place: Santorini and Chefchaouen (never been to though lol Already marked on the bucket list)
4.Fav animals: Cats for sure
5.Fav activities: watching the sky (blue sky with cute clouds/sunset/stars) & drawing
6.Fav moment: knowing someone’s dream is to see me smiling
7.What makes me a pleasant and relaxing day: taking an afternoon nap on the yacht with sea breeze/ sunset walk with my love
8.Motto to share: Love hard, stay healthy, go explore the world and don’t live to work